THE CIRCLE OF LIFE !!!!!

Hello,  little reader! How are you? I'm fine, a little tired, but happy like every time. Well, today I bring to you one of my favorite movie, this is a really difficult choice because a love so many movies, but I choose "The lion king," this movie was a part of my childhood, it was released in 1994 it is my same year I was born, It was  24 years ago, I basically memorize almost all script and  I can sing every song.

The original soundtrack is simply wonderful, Elton Jhon one of my favorite singer made the music and interpreter many  sign from this movie like the circle of life and Can you Feel the Love Tonight , these were nominated to  Golden Globe Awards  finallyy  Can you Feel the Love Tonight the song  won as Best Original Song.

Something curious there is a remastered version of the lion king that presented some new scenes and a little song interpreted by Zazu, in the original movie Zazu come to meet Mufasa and give morning report,  Simba is chasing a cricket and then practice hunting on Zazu, in the remastered version Simba is chasing a mole while Zazu is singing after that Simba practice hunting on Zazu.

I won't talk about the 2019 version of the lion king, it was good but I will keep the good memory of the first version.


Image result for the lion king

Comments

  1. OMG! I love that movie too, I think it's the first movie that comes to my mind when I think of my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the best movie in the world !!!! I agree 100% with you Pepe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That movie is so amazing and beautil! The first time I watched it I was so little :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog