VACATIONS!!!

Hello everyone:

Today I supposed to White about the best holiday in my life so I will do it.

I love so much the south part of Chile I traveled to Puerto Montt a long time ago with my family my mom, my dad, my grandma, my grandpa,  my brother and my little sister. If I can remember I was about 12 years or 10 really I don’t have so many memories about this travel instead of the feeling of love for that place, we stay on my uncle’s house about to February the weather was beautiful so I decided that I will come back but in winter I kept the felling so many years until the second part of the travel came to happen. I was just married and it was my honeymoon, my wife, and I were blessed with one week of vacation so we decide to go to the south to Chiloe and Puerto Montt but in winter, obviously we travel alone, ore first destiny was Castro, we stay in a hostel in front of palafito restaurant, we ate so much food, ceviche, parmesan oysters, “curanto en olla” after four days we travel to Puerto Montt and we expended an all-day with my uncle who I didn’t see since 12 ago.
I really love this vacation, I didn't experience something over natural or something extreme I just expend the time with the women that I love and I saw again a person who I missed.
Image result for castro chiloe

 I forgot the wether was wonderfull 



Comments

  1. Puerto Montt is very nice, I hope you can go again and enjoy such a beautiful place!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it must have been an unforgettable trip, I hope you can repeat it

    ReplyDelete
  3. The south is wonderful, especially ChiloƩ with its beautiful landscapes and churches!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog